Solarmax 2 Solarmax 2

Yeah, it's pretty, but gameplay eventually devolves into "learn what the computer does and do it just a little bit faster." That's really all there is to beating this game.

Accelerator Accelerator

Not only will your game not work, but you somehow managed to obliterate the voting buttons too.

Bad programmer. Bad. No stars for you. And your game gets a cold zero. I don't care who gets to play it or how hard you worked on it...the game has to be PLAYABLE first.

TenebrousP responds:

Thanks very much for leaving your review! As a Unity game, I (the programmer) get no control over what the Unity plugin does to the website, although I'm assuming the destruction of the voting buttons wasn't intentional by them!

<3 Tene - By the way, I updated the embed code so it may well work now :D

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Great game, HORRIBLE cutscene lag. You caused my browser to lock up after the final chopper defense, and then I had to force terminate the browser and the flash plugin, botching the progress I had made up until that point. You lost half your stars because of that.

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

My only complaint is that it's too short. If you could make more levels, or a sequel with some new modules and missions, that would be excellent. This is a fantastic RTS, very well made. Took a little thought to figure out how to get stuff hooked up at first. I played an earlier version and I really like the updates you've made already.

Sakuya Hentai Game 3D Sakuya Hentai Game 3D

I don't know how this passed when all you did was slap a few gifs and sound loops into a flash and added buttons to change between them.

400 Years 400 Years

Beautiful, thoughtful, endearing little game. What it must be like, to have the patience of a rock, to watch tens, even hundreds of years go by like seconds...

Into Space 2 Into Space 2

I would definitely play an Into Space 3 if you made it. Next destination: an extrasolar earth-like planet, possibly featuring light-speed travel?

Anyway, I got all the achievements except for Space Ace. Had fun maxing everything out and sandboxing thereafter. Thanks for making this fun game.

Symphony Symphony

I immensely enjoyed the combination of colors, particles, and music. I would definitely play a "Symphony 2" if you ever decide to make one.

Rally Bugs Rally Bugs

Wow. Color me impressed; these are damn slick graphics for a flash game. I wouldn't expect to see something with this much detail outside of a Shockwave or Java application. My only complaint would be the repetitive music. Some slightly longer loops would be nice, and maybe something besides a jaunty country tune. Controls handle well. Overall, a decent game.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

I wish I could write you a more thorough review, but it's hard to critique what is already amazing and immersive. I adore exploratory adventure games with secrets to find, and this one is no exception.

Got all the medals, too. :D