Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~ Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~

Excellent use of electronic organ here, with a nice guitar solo break so it doesn't get old. Catchy, loops perfectly, and you can listen to it for awhile without getting tired of it. Took off half a star because the organ can be a bit piercing at times; just a pinch of normalization would help that, I think. Other than that, brilliant loop.

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

I'm not saying this isn't well-made, but I liked the original Glorious Morning better. This one's too electronic-y, if that makes any sense. The original seemed more orchestral, and as some other reviews may have suggested, more "powerful." When I say "powerful," I mean it really got my head banging. This remake doesn't seem to do that. I also personally don't like how you altered the pitch, even though it works for the more "electronic-y" feel.

Despite all that, however, this is inarguably well-made, and I can appreciate your attempt to revisit an old classic with renewed creativity.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

There's a reason ParagonX9 is and has been one of the reigning audio portal artists for years. I just wish he/she wasn't so scarce nowadays.

Symphony - M02 Symphony - M02

Would you consider making an extended version of this? This is a beautiful melody and it seems so lonely and wanting by itself.

Origin Origin

I very much enjoyed the softer, ambient tune. Makes me think of space travel.

Geoplex responds:

Thanks, me too :P

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

You like my hat?

Why, thank you, sir.

10/10, 5 in the Portal.

Don't Stop Believing (Cover) Don't Stop Believing (Cover)

Just beautiful.

I actually like this better than the original song. It sounds much more emotional and mellow. I'm a sucker for mellow.

I hold my lighter up to you, sir.

Equalized Equalized

An NG classic.

I miss the days when this used to play on the Audio Portal's front page. A classic loop that'll fit just about anywhere.

9/10, 5 in the Portal.

Dr. M Fever Dr. M Fever

Always a favorite.

In the Mushroom Kingdom I'm the finest doc by far! I got my degree by watching House, and Scrubs, and E.R.! Brightly colored pills, they'll cure all your ills! Just as long as you've got fever, or the chills! :D

Sorry, I just can't help but sing along.

10/10, 5 in the Portal.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

That was appallingly fantastic.

I had a grimace of disgust on my face through the entire run of the song. At the same time, I was headbangin'. So it was like "Eeewwww" and "Yeeeaaaahhh" all at once. This is fucking insane, even for you, Stamp.