Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2 Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2

*Heavy breathing.*

..abandoned utopia.. ..abandoned utopia..

I can sit and listen to this for hours. I can believe that this made all-time ranks. I just wish the rain loop didn't have such a jarring split. I'd like to know what the music in the background is.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I thought you gave up on this. I thought you had moved on to other things and planned on never coming back to it. I'm not gonna lie, I had a pretty low opinion of what I thought you had given this up for.

I kind of thought you were a dick for leaving something so awesome unfinished and wanting.

I have never been more happy to have been proven wrong on all fronts. And, I hope you'll forgive my selfishness.

It's great to have you back. :D

Solarmax 2 Solarmax 2

Yeah, it's pretty, but gameplay eventually devolves into "learn what the computer does and do it just a little bit faster." That's really all there is to beating this game.

Accelerator Accelerator

Not only will your game not work, but you somehow managed to obliterate the voting buttons too.

Bad programmer. Bad. No stars for you. And your game gets a cold zero. I don't care who gets to play it or how hard you worked on it...the game has to be PLAYABLE first.

TenebrousP responds:

Thanks very much for leaving your review! As a Unity game, I (the programmer) get no control over what the Unity plugin does to the website, although I'm assuming the destruction of the voting buttons wasn't intentional by them!

<3 Tene - By the way, I updated the embed code so it may well work now :D

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Great game, HORRIBLE cutscene lag. You caused my browser to lock up after the final chopper defense, and then I had to force terminate the browser and the flash plugin, botching the progress I had made up until that point. You lost half your stars because of that.

Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~ Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~

Excellent use of electronic organ here, with a nice guitar solo break so it doesn't get old. Catchy, loops perfectly, and you can listen to it for awhile without getting tired of it. Took off half a star because the organ can be a bit piercing at times; just a pinch of normalization would help that, I think. Other than that, brilliant loop.

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

I'm not saying this isn't well-made, but I liked the original Glorious Morning better. This one's too electronic-y, if that makes any sense. The original seemed more orchestral, and as some other reviews may have suggested, more "powerful." When I say "powerful," I mean it really got my head banging. This remake doesn't seem to do that. I also personally don't like how you altered the pitch, even though it works for the more "electronic-y" feel.

Despite all that, however, this is inarguably well-made, and I can appreciate your attempt to revisit an old classic with renewed creativity.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

There's a reason ParagonX9 is and has been one of the reigning audio portal artists for years. I just wish he/she wasn't so scarce nowadays.

Condescending Mirage Condescending Mirage

I took off half a star because this hit close to home and the truth hurts.

We've Been Waiting We've Been Waiting

I am just so giddy to see you posting things again. I thought you had moved on from Brackenwood. You have always been, and still are, one of my top favorite artists.

Welcome back, sir. :D

berry animation berry animation

Very nicely made, very fluid animation. Reminds me of blood flowing, for some reason.

5 stars, and 5 in the portal.